Monday, June 15, 2009

Nothing beats showing up to work completely out of your mind. As soon as I clocked in I was sent on a wake up assist. Basically, when tools don't answer their wake up calls, Security has to go to the room and make sure they're not dead. Just the other day I went to a room and knocked and knocked and freaking knocked, no answer. When this happens we go into the room, so I cautiously walked in and through the huge mirror I see a fully naked woman, who was super hot, spread eagle on the bed and then I see a guy to her side both passed completely out. I stood at the door and knocked as hard as I could and nothing, I was certain they were dead. I called my coworker and we finally aroused them awake but not before opening an account in our spank bank.

So, today, I knew there was someone in the room because we have a sensor in the room that allows us to see if there is anyone in the room and there was. However, for some reason or another the wouldn't come to the door. I attempted to go in the room but they had their deadbolt on which makes it so that I can't go in, I mean, I can go in but it's this long drawn out process that involves me having to go all the way back downstairs and grab a special key.

I stood there knocking my knuckles raw and no one was coming to the room. We expected to stay there until we get some sort of respond to prevent some guest from claiming they missed their flight or meeting or whatever in the hell they had planned that day because we failed to wake them up.

Finally, some clown came to the door and peaked out. I let him know what the hell I was doing and he had the audacity to get his panties in a bunch. I ended up going on another wake up assist a while later and received the same reaction from the woman who opened the door. They're usually pretty non-eventful but sometimes people like to act like idiots when you're simply waking them the fuck up like they requested.

It was a fairly slow day and there wasn't really much action, hopefully tonight I get more than two hours sleep before I go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment