Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our loading dock is slightly bigger than most living rooms and we just so happen to be in charge of it. Well, in charge of keeping it clean and organized but for some reason or another, every single other department in the building enjoys just leaving random stuff in the loading dock and then just leaving it there. While cleaning it I strained my back, I was slightly confused because I've never been told who we report our injuries to since we're the ones other employees report injuries to.

Today was a good, slow, easy day, minus the back pain. There wasn't too many miscreants lingering in the perimeter, I didn't have to be a dick, or a bigger dick than usual, to anyone and nothing got too messed up where I would have to answer for it tomorrow, at least I don't think it did.

It's been about 7 days since the giant recycling compactor that sits feet away from our office has been picked up, so it's right about the time our area starts smelling like old, runny hooker vagina farts. So I have that to look forward to this next week.

We get paid this coming week which is great because I failed to turn in the paperwork to get paid for my off days so I'll be about $300 short this coming payday. Sigh.

On the bright, I got side boob when I did a key assist for a girl who'd last her key while swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment