Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today was the gay pride parade and let me just say that there was plenty of Pride floating around.

I had the pleasure of interacting with a Dyke on a Bike today who apparently thought I was going to be confrontational. She asked me if she could park in a white zone and I told it wasn't the best idea because she could possibly get ticketed by the meter maids. She then asked me what I'd do if she parked on the sidewalk, I told her I'd move out of her way. She then gruffly said I was alright.

Aside from the happy feelings floating in the air, today was rather smooth. A few wake up assists, a couple of key assists and nothing way out of the ordinary.

I did run into a homeless woman who was cutting across through our lobby. This old broad knows me well. I'd first attempted to use the nice and cordial approach when I first started working a year ago but she mistook my kindness for weakness and now we're enemies, yes, enemies, I have a homeless woman as an enemy. Anyway, I ask what the fuck she's doing and she tells me if I hadn't been standing there I wouldn't have seen her walking through. Ain't that some shit, she was right though, I guess.

If it's not I shouldn't have been standing there it's I didn't know you were standing there.

The train on the way home was extra packed in. However, a girl with some giant breasts hanging all out of her blouse was sitting in front of me and I managed to use a small Asian girl to block her view of me looking at her breasts. So, I'm listening to my music, looking at her breasts with the Asian girl throwing me a block, when over the music coming through my earphones, I hear "STOP LOOKING AT MY TITS!!!!!!!". Right as an apology was coming out of my mouth I realized she was talking to a bum to her right who was oogling her tittays without even using a block, what audacity, some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment