Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Slow day, found out that because of some corporate loop hole we may not get completely ass fucked in regards to our hours, we'll see though.

I spent the morning looking for a crackhead who was seen walking into the hotel. I know this clown well but I never found him today. Due to the fact I was working alone and was opening someone's safe when he walked in I didn't see him on camera when he did. However, after reviewing the footage, I saw that he walked in and pretty much walked right back out.

Maybe tomorrow, but who cares, this guy is half retarded and his drug habit gives him no choice but to try his odds at panhandling on our property because in all reality there isn't really anything we can do but kick him the fuck out. We can issue a criminal trespass and then call the cops if he returns but for the most part its a waste of time because SFPD doesn't really appreciate being called in on some bullshit like this and jail helps these fucks, at least until they're released and they end up right back in the streets.

Hell, thanks to my sick day and then my day off, I only have one day left before I'm off again. I work at night tomorrow, so that always increases the chances of something stupid happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment