Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slow easy day, I wish every day was like today. A couple of key assist, a few wake up assists and next to no incoming packages.

I went up to do one room assist, a "VIP", I knocked on the door, nothing, I knocked louder, nothing, I checked the fisheye sensor that lets us know if there is someone in the room and sure enough, someone was in there. We need verification that someone is in there and they're alive or at least awake. Finally, I give the door a hard pounding and the wife of the "VIP" opens the door in her robe, looks me up and down as though she's going to attack, then puts the Do Not Disturb sign on the door before slamming the door.

Her shenanigans made me smile.

The only other thing worth mentioning was this fucking tweaker who walked up to the front doors out of nowhere. I don't know where he got it from but he was wearing a bellman's jacket. I watched for a second and then the clown starts opening doors for our guest, he actually was doing a better job than any of our union doorman but either way he had to go. I walked out and stood behind him until he got uncomfortable and walked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment