Sunday, June 7, 2009

Anarchists, Jews and Cows, Oh My!

To me, working on Sunday sucks, more so when it's football season but one shouldn't have to work on Baby Jesus' day. However, nothing too horribly exciting happened, it was a slow and lazy Sunday. There was people all over the hotel and because we don't have any visitor badges even though I've been asking for some since before we ran out, who really knows who the fuck was actually in the hotel but they all failed to look suspicious enough for me to stop and if there is one thing I know, it's suspicious folks, so what if that one time I bum rushed that middle aged woman on the third floor and she ended up being a VIP guest?

I spent the majority of my day patrolling the perimeter looking for anarchists who were supposed to reek havoc on some Jews but the closest thing I found to an anarchist was the doorman, who quite possibly may hate the world even more than me.

My annoying coworker was annoying as ever, especially because her fake do good persona is even more annoying than her real I'm a lazy fat cow persona.

I think someone got their wallet stolen but they said it was lost so I didn't necessarily attempt to dwell into the situation and kindly agreed that they probably had just lost their wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment