Saturday, June 6, 2009

Easy Day

Slow easy day today. Other than having to be present as some L list foreign actors made their way outside, I didn't do much of anything today. I attempted to avoid the lazy cow I work with but was forced to see her for all of three minutes which basically ruined the rest of my day. I now find myself attempting to smoke my worries away as I watch low budget Sci-Fi and prepare to get a few hours sleep before I have to go back to work. I especially despise Sundays because I'm forced to work with the worst person to work with but it's only for a couple of hours which is about 56 more minutes than I can take of her. Seriously, I've timed it.

A lot of my days are fairly boring and even when I'm busy it's mostly garbage work, so before anyone gets too excited be prepared for boring, mindless posts much like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment