Monday, June 29, 2009

Today ended up being one of those days where I end up shaking my head and laughing.

Everything was running fairly smooth and pretty slow. I was a dick to a camera crew filming in the hotel only to find out later they had permission. I find it great that we weren't told anything about it beforehand.

I was outside when I ran into a homeless bum who started throwing phantom punches into the air, probably about 7 or 8 jabs and right crosses. As soon as he was done he turned to me and told me that next time it would be my face.

I ended up in the office for my last two hours, I figured it would be smooth sailing until it was time to go home. However, as I sat monitoring the security cameras, a suspicious person walked in the doors. I followed him as he walked up stairs and then into a restroom. When he came out he went directly to a private area of the hotel, which is when I ran upstairs to confront him.

When I go to where he was he was walking out of a meeting with two items he'd taken out of the room. Motherfucker! I took the stuff he was about to take away from him and threw it back in the room. Right away he starts with he's there to get a room and then it was to make a reservation and bullshit after bullshit story. Finally, I called him on his bullshit and told him to get the fuck out. He tried talking smart but I'm a professional and am unfazed by such tomfoolery. I got his ass outside and off property but he decided to stick around and start talking shit about the hotel to people walking by as though I would defend the hotel's honor to his mean spirited words.

The guy was a few fries short of a happy meal and he was still trying to talk shit but he didn't really want anything because I challenged him but he chose instead to tell people walking by that we discriminate against gays, so I'm not positive but if he was referring to us discriminating against him, I suppose he might be gay, however, he didn't get kicked out of the hotel because he likes boy butt but because he's a fucking idiot. Once I realized he didn't want any but still wasn't going to leave, we called the police because once he's the fuck off our property we don't get paid nearly enough to keep dealing with this kind of shit. However, he realized what was happening and decided there was no reason to stick around and he walked off before the police showed up.

Fucking eh, I hate my job, nevertheless, guess who got nominated for employee of the month, that's right, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment